I'm the Biggest Thing in the Ocean! by Kevin Sherry

 


When a giant squid takes inventory of all of the creatures in the ocean, he realizes that he's way bigger than most of them! Of course, there are bigger things lurking around ... but maybe this giant squid with a giant touch of hubris doesn't really care? I'm the Biggest Thing in the Ocean! by Kevin Sherry was published in May 2007. 


I read this to most of my kids last year in the summer. We did themes throughout summer last year and had a blast. This was during ocean theme when the kids were learning about the ocean. Anyways, The illustrations in this book are very simple like but extremely colorful. This book is perfect for toddlers and preschoolers. But I think kids in elementary school would be a little too old for it. The text was easy to read aloud and the story-line is adorable. It was easy for toddlers and preschoolers to follow along but the older kids it would be too simple. I highly recommend this for younger kids but not for the older kids. 






Comments

Popular Posts