Book Review: Unleashed by Sophie Jordan


So I finished the first book in this series called "Uninvited" and I fell in love with the book so I had to read the second one which is called "Unleashed" by Sophie Jordan. So if you haven't read the first book please do before you read on. I may spoil it for you.

So in this book Davy is trying to come to terms with the fact that she has this gene and she killed someone. Now I felt terrible for Davy in the first book and really felt like this book could come to life. Especially currently in the society we live in. This book was no different. The romance between her and another character came and went as quickly it felt like. I really liked though in this book she is trying to figure out because of an incident that if what they say is true if she is a killer. This book has a lot of ups and downs. It also makes total sense to me on how this could become our society if they found a link in people dnas. Scary thought are we who are DNA says we are?

Please check out my review for book #1 here

Check out my other book reviews here for us adults.


Comments

Popular Posts