Book Review: Space by Paul Calver


So I chose this book for my kids because Miles (5 years old), loves to learn about space. Not only loves to learn about space but he knows the planets in order since he was three years old. Also I chose this book because it's a non-fiction book and I want my kids to be well-rounded about books. So we picked up this book, "Space (Visual Explorers)" by Paul Calver. In this book they explore planets, asteriods, space travel, and exploration.

The pictures in this book are AMAZING! They are perfect for little kids to just look and and learn more about things using the pictures. The text was over my three kids heads and were a ton of vocabulary words. I don't recommend reading this book as a bedtime book as there is a lot of information and text throughout the book. But looking at the pictures are amazing. My kids loved them and would sit for an hour just looking at them.

Come check out more books on Mason's 1000 books before Kindergarten

Comments

Popular Posts