Book Review: I Know It's Autumn by Eileen Spinelli


So September 22nd, is the first day of Autumn. Fun fact about me that is when I start reading books about Autumn/fall to my kids. The books range from fiction to non-fiction. I also stop reading them come October 1st because we all know the theme after October 1st is Halloween. So I got this book to read during Autumn.

"I Know It's Autumn" by Eileen Spinelli tells about different things that happen in autumn. Such as picking apples and pumpkins. Leaves are changing colors and falling to the ground. It's a sweet story but I felt like there was no story line to it. All three of my kids kept having their attention wander while I read the story and showed them the pictures. They did love the illustrations that Nancy Hayashi created for this book and how life like they are. All in I recommend reading this book but for a younger group of kids.

Check out other Mason's 1000 Books before Kindergarten.

Comments

Popular Posts