Book Review: In the Middle of Fall by Kevin Henkes


Who doesn't love Fall, I know for sure that I love fall. I love all that comes with fall and knowing the weather is getting cold. How the leaves turn a beautiful colors. So I of course brought this book, "In the Middle of Fall" by Kevin Henkes to my four kiddos.

In this book was so simple but it really got the point across what the middle of fall looks like. How animals are gathering for the winter and how the the leaves are changing colors. But it doesn't stop there and slowly goes towards winter. I really enjoyed it and how it wasn't complicated with all the words and text. The illustrations by Laura Dronzek were amazing and really bring what fall looks like. I also like how the illustrations took up the whole page just not a small picture. It's a perfect book to add to your collection for fall.

Check out books on Mason's 1000 Book before Kindergarten and Cassie's 1000 Books before Kindergarten


Comments

Popular Posts