Book Review: Big Bad Bubble by Adam Rubin


Who doesn't have a kid that is scared of monsters at one point in their lives. One of my kids, Miles is in a huge kick of monsters, zombies, and anything scary. So when I come across Monster books I have to grab it and check it out for my kiddos. I came across this book, "Big Bad Bubble" by Adam Rubin is about what happens to bubbles in the human world when they pop. They end up in the land of the monsters. Who knew Monsters were scared of bubbles?

This book had so much potential to be amazing five star book. But it just felt like it was lacking through the book. I am not even sure what was lacking. My kids had a hard time listening the book and I tried with all my tricks and none of them worked. I felt like it dragged on because of the lack of something for the book. I do think people need to check out this book and would give it four stars.

Check out the other books on Mason's 1000 Books Before Kindergarten 

Comments

Popular Posts