Book Review: Man of my Dreams by Jenny Rabe



I was asked by the author to give my honest review. I really enjoyed reading this book and read it while I was up in the middle of the night with a newborn. I felt terrible for the way that Rory was treated by her boss and felt for her when you find out why she was trying to stay at the business she works. Then you meet Dr. Camden and at first are upset with how he treats Rory in the beginning and then start to fall for Dr. Camden with Rory through out the story. I really wanted to learn more about Dr. Camden's friends and how they met. 

I really loved all the hidden surprises and the mystery part of this story. Some of which I saw coming and then there were others that threw me for a loop. This book is amazing and I recommend it to everyone. 

I can't wait to read other books by Jenny Rabe...
Though I want to hear more about Rory and Dr. Camden.

Comments

Popular Posts