Book Review: Backseat A-B-See by Maria van Lieshout


I choose this book for my three year old Mason, because I am doing homeschool preschool with him. We are learning about the alphabet using books and learning how to write currently. So I chose this book because it's ABCs but also he loves anything that deals with cars, trains, and dinosaurs. "Backseat A-B-See" by Maria van Lieshout, is a great book that has very little colors which is great for little kids especially babies. It teaches kids about the ABCs but also about different signs that you would see while you are riding in the backseat of a car. As a mom I really liked the simpleness of the pictures and how they used each letter. Even though some of the signs is a stretch but it works. My son really liked it and would try to say each sign as we read the book. Also would say the letters through out the book. Cassie (7 weeks old) loved looking at the simple pictures and the lack of colors helped her as she can't see in color as of right now. I recommend reading this book with small kids.

Check out Mason 1000 books before Kindergarten and Cassie 1000 books before Kindergarten

Comments

Popular Posts