Book Review: Last Resort by Jill Sanders

This is another book that I got off of booklending.com and another book that I chose because of it's amazing cover. So in this book by Jill Sanders called, "Last Resort." Is about a girl named Cassey who was abused as a little girl. Her beloved business is in jeopardy and she keeps getting offers from different hotel chains and she declines every single offer. Then one day, Luke walks in with an offer from his father's who owns a local hotel. His father is trying to run her business into the ground so his family can get the land cheap. But of course she can't stop from having a relationship with the owner son. Luke is torn by his duty to his father or his love interest in Cassey.

I really enjoyed this story though I am still confused how the beginning of the story links to the rest of the book or series. This is the first book of it's series and it follows Cassey around in the story. I really enjoyed the storyline of this book. The whole hotel owner trying to do everything in his power to make the land cheap and to run the businesses out is totally believable. I can see some of these resort places doing just that to the same businesses. This is another story that has the couple falling fast in love very quickly that it's hard to believe. But in this book it isn't so badly rushed that you are confused. It does have scenes that are not so clean but they are put in great places through out the story. I don't recommend teens reading this book because of those scenes. It's a great book and it's a series that I can't wait to read the next book in line.

Come follow the books I read here.

Comments

Popular Posts