The Little Scarecrow Boy by Margaret Wise Brown

 



This tender and funny story celebrates the tradition of passing knowledge from one generation to the next, and the exuberance of reaching one's potential. The Little Scarecrow Boy by Margaret Wise Brown illustrated by David Diaz was published in 1998. 


I never heard of this book but thought that it looked so cute. Cassie loved this book so much that it was one that she had to keep until we had to return them back to the library. It's such a fun read with gorgeous illustrations. The text is so easy to read aloud that I didn't have any stumbling as I read it. The pictures kept Cassie and her friends attention when I read it. They are colorful and really show of the story to the best of it's ability. I highly recommend reading this story for the fall season. You won't want to miss this amazing story. 




Comments

Popular Posts