My Hands by Aliki

 


Clapping, waving, pushing, pulling, scratching, digging, tickling, how many ways do you use your hands every day? Find out how important your hands are! My Hands by Aliki was published in 1962. This is book 1 of the Let's Read and Find Science Stage 1 series. 


I love finding some older books that tend to get forgotten in our fast past life. This is one of those books that was published in the 60's. The text is simple that a young elementary age kids can read on their own. But also simple enough that a preschooler will have the patience to sit and listen to someone read the book to them. I love that it's non-fiction though I wish that it had actual pictures rather then illustrations. This book is colorful and really informative where kids are when they read it on their own. I highly recommend checking it out. 




Comments

Popular Posts