Clifford and the Halloween Parade by Norman Bridwell

 

Everyone's favorite Big Red Dog is back again as part of this series. It is Halloween! What will Clifford be? Clifford's friends bring him a ladder, a hose, and a light that flashes. Children will delight when Clifford marches into the Halloween parade as a big, red, firetruck in this story. Clifford and the Halloween Parade by Norman Bridwell was published in 2000. 


I loved Clifford as a young child myself and I am so excited that the books are becoming popular again for my kids to enjoy. They fell in love with Clifford because of the new Clifford movie. Anyways, once again Clifford is up to his fun antics that make kids laugh everywhere. The illustrations in this book are colorful and go along with the other books in the series. Clifford is still the big loveable big red dog that is the size of a house. This book is adorable and my kids really thought it was so much fun what he was for Halloween. I highly recommend adding this to your list to read for Halloween. 


Check out other books for Halloween. 

Check out other books on Cassie's list. 


Comments

Popular Posts