Panda Bear, Panda Bear, What Do You See? by Bill Martin Jr.

 


A Bald Eagle soars, a spider monkey swings, a macaroni penguins struts, and a red wolf sneaks into this rhythmic text and vibrant images. Panda Bear, Panda Bear, What do You See? by Bill Martin Jr illustrated by Eric Carle was published in in August 2003. This book was 2004 Bank Street Best Children's Book of the Year. 


I grew up reading books by Bill Martin Jr. and Eric Carle. They were the books that most kids read when they were in elementary school. So of course as a mom I wanted my own children to experience the joy of these authors creating a wonderful book. I really enjoyed reading this book to my kids. This book is not meant to be for kindergarten as there are some big vocabulary words that the kids will need to read. But it has the same feel as Brown Bear Brown Bear books. I really enjoyed this book and I was able to teach my kids some vocabulary words that they are not used to hearing or seeing. 




Other What do You See? series 




Comments

Popular Posts