Peppa Pig and The Lost Christmas List by Neville Astley

 



It's almost Christmas, and Peppa Pig and her brother, George, are mailing their letters to Santa. All of Peppa's friends are there, too, and each one tells Peppa the special gift on their list. Peppa is excited to help Daddy Pig and Mummy Pig picks out and decorate their enormous tree, and she can't wait for the big day to arrive. But little does she know that a surprise is in store on Christmas Eve, and that she may play a part in saving the day! Peppa Pig and the Lost Christmas List by Neville Astley illustrated by Mark Baker was published in September 2012. 

Our second Christmas book for the season was this book. I have to admit that I dislike Peppa Pig so much. Her voice in the cartoon really get on my nerves but I have a cute little toddler who really likes her much to my dismay. The illustrations in this book match those in the cartoon much to my daughter's happiness. The book I felt like had a great story-line but felt like some of the pages were too long of words for the attention of the ages that it's for. My daughter also was concern that Peppa was not oinking in the book. It's a cute book and great to read to those who love Peppa. 





Comments

Popular Posts