Book Review: Ten Tiny Toes by Caroline Jayne Church

 

I absolutely love these books for my kids while they are little. So when I saw this book, we had to check it out for Cassie. Ten Tiny Toes by Caroline Jayne Church was published in January 2014 and it is about 22 pages long. It is a twist on the classic song that we all grew up with. From ears that wiggle to bellies that giggle. 

I love this book. The illustrations in this book are so colorful and yet simple for a toddler to be able to look at it over and over. I love the words and how short they are so they keep the toddler attention but not so short that it's not a story. My kids love books by Caroline Jayne Church so much that we have always had one of her books on our shelves. This book is just like them and for sure recommend you checking it out. 

Check out other books on Cassie's 1000 books before Kindergarten list. 


Comments

Popular Posts