Book Review: My Dad Thinks He's Funny by Katrina Germein

 


We love reading all kind of books and I found this book through a special group on facebook. My Dad Thinks He's Funny by Katrina Germein is about a dad that loves to tell Dad jokes. He makes his kids giggle with each of his 'dadisms.' 


My kids loved this book as they think their dad does a lot of these. The illustration by Tom Jellett are simple but help tell the story that Katrina Germein wrote. We loved looking at the pictures and seeing what a fun dad does with his kids. The kids giggled and laughed so much through this story. It's a perfect book to read to your kid and even better if Dad reads the story. I recommend checking this book out. 


Check out other books on Cassie's 1000 books before Kindergarten here. 


 



Comments

Popular Posts