Book Review: Rose Petal Graves by Olivia Wildenstein


Olivia Wildenstein grew up in New York City. She chose Brown University to complete her undergraduate studies and earned a bachelor's in comparative literature. After she designed jewelry she traded her tools for a laptop computer. When Olivia is not writing she's psychoanalyzing everyone she meets. Wildenstein lives her husband and three children in Switzerland.

Ancient secrets cannot remain buried forever. Founded two centuries ago by an aloof and powerful tribe of Gottwa Indians, Rowan was a quiet town, so quiet that I fled after graduation. Staying away was the plan, but Mom died suddenly, so I rushed home. After we made preparations for Mom's burial, Cruz, the new medical examiner, arrived. He was unnervingly handsome, glowed like a human firefly, and knew absolutely nothing about examining dead bodies. But, he did know what killed my mother, or rather who. Find out in Rose Petal Graves by Olivia Wildenstein.

I tried so hard to get into this book. I wanted to like it really I did but it was extremely hard to read. The characters felt extremely flat and unrealistic in how they talked. I felt like it dragged on and on through out the book. I wanted less details and more action of what was happening. I don't recommend this book.



Read more Young Adult Book reviews Here

Comments

Popular Posts