Book Review: Meet me at Sunrise by Lucinda Whitney



Lucinda Whitney was born and raised in Portugal, where she received a Master's degree from the University of Minho in Braga. She lives in northern Utah with her husband and four children. When she's not reading and writing, she can be found with a pair of knitting needles, or tending for her herb garden.

In Meet Me at Sunrise by Lucinda Whitney, Finding love in eight days was not on the itinerary. Between a bad breakup and a rockey relationship with her overbearing father, twenty-three-year-old Vanessa Clark has a history of being disappointed by the men her life. So when her long-lost grandfather reenters the scene and persuades her to tour northern Portugal on one of his cruise ships, Vanessa boards the vessel looking for answers. Captain Matias Romano has enough to worry about without having to babysit his boss's spoiled American granddaughter, no matter how good-looking she is....

I received this from the author, Lucinda Whitney for an honest review. So let's talk about the characters of this story. I loved Vanessa, she sounded like a friend I could make. I really wanted to find out about her bad breakup. I loved her personality through out this whole book. Captain Matias Romano also has an amazing personality. I really want him to teach me the ways of multitasking. When you read this story you will understand. I love how he treats Vanessa in the beginning thinking she is this rich snob of a girl. Then the change in his personality and how he treats her when he realized she is anything but a snob. The characters are so rounded and it felt like they could be sitting right next to you. I love the plot of this story and how it it flowed from one scene to another. I wish that I could see what happens after the ending of the story. I will keep a look out for other Lucinda Whitney's books in the future. This is a must read. It Comes Out Tomorrow!!! ;) 

Books in the Destined for Love: Europe collection 
Desperately Seeking Mr. Right by Sally Johnson 
Meet Me At Sunrise by Lucinda Whitney 
Once Upon a Wish by Danyelle Ferguson 
12 Days to Love by Lisa Swinton 
Kiss Me in the Moonlight by Lindzee Armstrong 
Never Trust the Rain by Laura D. Bastian




Check out More Adult Fiction Reviews Here

Comments

  1. Thank you, Kendra! Book 3 in the Romano Family series will see the sabotage mystery resolved.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem. Thank you for letting me read the book. I read it within 24 hours.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts