Book Review: Marriage Illustrated with Crappy Pictures by Amber Dusick



In this book, Marriage Illustrated by Crappy Pictures by Amber Dusick, is about Amber's marriage and funny things that happen in almost every marriage. She goes through what marriage is like during fights and having kids. It has the best "crappy pictures" through out the book. Make sure to check out her blog, "illustrated with Crappy Pictures." 

I was not asked to give this review, but I loved this book. This book was so funny that many times I had to tell my husband one of the stories because I was laughing so hard. It's one of those books that is so easy to get through because it's such an easy read and it's so funny. There are parts that I was like I can totally get it. Also it's nice to know I am not alone when it comes to certain things my husband does. I recommend this book as well as her blog to everyone.


Comments

Popular Posts