Do They All Sleep? by Srividhya Lakshmanan

 


Whether you laze, doze, snuggle, cuddle, nap or kip, you need to rest for a bit, but do animals ever sleep? Time to jump into the ocean, sneak in some burrows, run through the savannah, roll down the hill, and find out how they sleep. 'Do they all sleep?' is a colorful picture book that can help your toddlers learn how and where animals sleep through some fun little rhymes. Do they all Sleep? by Srividhya Lakshmanan illustrated by Akansha Krishnan was published in August 2021. 

I had a lot of hope that this book would be wonderful to read to Cassie before bed. But this book was really hard to read aloud. I was stumbling over words as I read it and I usually don't. I felt like they could have done so much more in the plot. The illustrations in this book are simple but yet they are well done. The colors are little dull but that didn't bother the story. 



Comments

Popular Posts