Love is a Truck by Amy Novesky

 


Graphically appealing two-color illustrations pair perfectly with a spare, rhythmic ode to beloved trucks of all kinds - from fire trucks to dump trucks to ice cream trucks, the sweetest trucks of all - and to the kid who loves and collects them. Love is a Truck by Amy Novesky illustrated by Sara Gillingham was published in November 2016. 

This book is a cute board books for all genders. I read to Cassie when she was little. She loved looking at the pictures throughout the book. They are simple and contrast of colors which is great for the newborns out there. The rhymes were easy to read and did not twist my tongue as I read each page. I love that it shows different type of trucks which will also help with learning vocabulary for all ages. I highly recommend checking this out for infants and toddlers. 

Themes 


Comments

Popular Posts