Walk and See: ABC by Nosy Crow



I picked this book up for Cassie as it's a board book and I loved the colors on the front cover. "Walk and See: ABC" by Nosy Crow is an alphabet board book that will teach little kids about nature.

For me and my kids we love colorful books and this book did not disappoint with not only the covers but the amazing colorful illustrations throughout this book. The book had so many neat things that the characters see in nature. I love that it shows all the different things there are but to the normal common alphabet way. It's easy to show kids that the alphabet is all around us we just need to know where to find it.

So for my youngest who at the time was younger then a year old. I started to sing the ABC song as we skimmed through the book the first time. Then I read the book and as i read I pointed at the illustrations and asked questions. Even though she can't really answer in words she can answer by hitting the book, eating the book, cooing, and laughing. Then after we finished the book, I went back and sang the ABC song again as we flipped to each letter in the book.

Check out other books on Cassie's 1000 books before kindergarten.


Comments

Popular Posts