Book Review: Is Your Buffalo Ready for Kindergarten? by Audrey Vernick


We read this book when I was getting Miles prepared to head off to kindergarten last year. In this book, "Is Your Buffalo Ready for Kindergarten?" by Audrey Vernick, you find out your buffalo is growing up. He plays with friends, and he shares his toys. But is he reading to head off to kindergarten.

The illustrations in this book are very simple. I felt like they could have gotten more in depth throughout the book. But I felt like it lacked a lot in this book. My kids liked this book and giggled throughout the book. They thought it would be fun to take a buffalo to kindergarten class with them. I felt like it could have added more things that they could in counter when they go to kindergarten. I
feel like it missed a lot of fun things that happen in kindergarten.

Check out more books on Mason's 1000 books before Kindergarten.



Comments

Popular Posts