Book Review: The Kissing Hand by Audrey Penn


"The Kissing Hand" by Audrey Penn is about a little raccoon named Chester who is about to start school. Chester is scared of leaving his mama like most kids when they start school. Mama, finds away to reassure him of her love and that he would always feel it no matter what.

I love reading this story to my kids and have it in our library at home. I have often even put a heart on my kids hands to remind them that I love them. This book is amazing and really shows that fear and anxiety that kids feel when they start school. The illustrations in this book area amazing. My kids really enjoy this story and I have a feeling will be reading it to their own children. This book, I see will be read over and over again.

Check out other books on Cassie's 1000 books before Kindergarten


Comments

Popular Posts