Book Review: If You Give a Dog a Donut by Laura Joffe Numeroff


"If You Give a Dog a Donut" by Laura Joffe Numeroff  was published in 2011. It was a Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Picture Books in 2011. If you give a dog a donut, he'll ask for some apple juice. If you remember the dog first appeared when you give a pig a party this is him staring in his own book. But be careful on giving him a donut.

My kids absolutely love this series. This book was no different. My kids were giggling and loved finding all the D words in this book. We loved the illustrations that Felicia Bond has created in this book and how colorful and simple they are. The words are amazing and it makes me giggle to think of the dog like one of my kids when I give them something. This book is a great read and simple enough for a young kid to read by themselves.

Check out other book on Cassie's 1000 books before Kindergarten.


Comments

Popular Posts