Book Review: That's Not My Dragon by Fiona Watt


"That's Not My Dragon..." by Fiona Watt was published in 2006 and is often sold by Usborne. This book is a touch and feel board book perfect for infants.In this book each page shows a different dragon and it has different sensory feels for kids to feel such as fuzzy ears, scaly wings, sparkling horns and more.

I got this book for free and it was one of my first books that I got from Usborne. I really love this book and have had it for awhile. I love the colorful illustrations on every page and how it just grabs at the kids. My kids love the feeling each of the page and they are often seen looking at the book by themselves. Even my 19 month old will be seen looking through the book on her own. A win in my eyes for sure. I love the quality of the book, knowing my daughter won't be able to break it very easily. The words are short and simple but yet introduce vocabulary to the small minds. It's a perfect book to get for an infant.

Check out other books on Cassie's 1000 books before Kindergarten.


Comments

Popular Posts