Book Review: Do Not Take Your Dragon to Dinner by Julie Gassman


I don't know many kids who don't like dragons, so when I found "Do Not Take Your Dragon to Dinner" by Julie Gassman illustrated by Andy Elkerton. We all know you shouldn't take your dragon to the library, but what about taking him out to dinner. Dragons need to eat too.

The illustrations by Andy Elkerton in this book are so colorful and so fun to look at. My kids really enjoyed the rhymes throughout the book and how funny it would be to take a dragon out to dinner. I loved how easy to read it out loud to my kids and how my three kids giggled throughout the story. It is such a cute story and it reminds me how hard it is to take kids out to dinner.

Check out other books on Mason's 1000 books before Kindergarten.

Check out Mom's books here.


Comments

Popular Posts