5 More Sleeps 'Til Christmas by Jimmy Fallon


Everyone who grew up celebrating Christmas remembers the excitement that built up to the most magical day of the year. But why not make the last week until Christmas more fun by counting how many sleeps until the arrival of Santa and his reindeer? 5 More Sleeps 'Til Christmas by Jimmy Fallon illustrated by Rich Deas was published in October 2020. 

I didn't have a lot of hope to like this book, because I am not a huge Jimmy Fallon fan. But I was pleasantly surprised on how well this book was written. I loved this book and it showed all the excitements that kids feel especially the week of Christmas. I mean I think a lot of parents use the sleeps till countdown with preschoolers and toddlers. The illustration in this book are so in depth and so very well done. They had so much going on every page that you wanted to look at. They are also colorful and kept the attention of my kids. I highly recommend checking out this unique Christmas story. 


For Christmas Theme Books

Comments

Popular Posts