Are You My Mother? by P.D. Eastman

 


This book tells a very simple story for children who have just started to read. Follow the baby bird's quest as he asks everyone and everything he meets, "Are You My Mother?" Are You My Mother? by P.D. Eastman was published in June 1960. 

This is a classic book that I think most kids have read at least once. So I loved being able to share this classic book with my kids. The illustrations in this book are adorable but colorful. Perfect to keep the attention of preschoolers who hear this beloved tale. Also the receptiveness through out the book would get kids helping to say the famous quote, "Are you My Mother?" My four kids have all enjoyed hearing this beloved tale. They have all adore listening to this tale over and over again. 









Comments

Popular Posts