Mouse Loves Fall by Lauren Thompson


One cool fall day, Mouse and Minka come out to play! They are greeted by red, yellow, orange, and brown leaves of all shapes and sizes. Mouse runs and skips and kicks and swishes through all the leaves. Mouse Loves Fall by Lauren Thompson illustrated by Buket Erodgan was published in August 2018. This book is apart of Mouse Readers series. 

First off let me rip the Band-Aid off, I have to say that the wording was weird. I wasn't sure if it's because it was made for really early readers. Or if that was just the way it was. But it was weird to read aloud. Cassie really enjoyed looking at the illustrations in this book and I used this time to talk about what color are the leaves. But other then she was pretty bored for the book and really just wanted to move on. I recommend this book for a person really learning how to read but not for a read aloud. 





Comments

Popular Posts