Book Review: Skeleton Hiccups by Margery Cuyler


The first time I read this book was in a class of Kindergartners when I was student teaching in 2011. I couldn't wait to find this book again to share it with my own kids. "Skeleton Hiccups" by Margery Cuyler is about a skeleton who has the hiccups. He tries every trick in the book to get rid of them but they keep coming. Find out how he finally got rid of them.

I love this book and the illustrations are amazing through out this book. The illustrations show all the quirky and funny ways that skeleton has to get rid of hiccups. My kids really loved this book and giggled each time I said, "hic." The kids thought that it was so funny and started to copy me through out the book. This book is so worth reading and giggling over no matter what time of the year it is.

Check out Mason's 1000 books before Kindergarten here.

Check out Cassie's 1000 books before Kindergarten here.


Comments

Popular Posts