Book Review: The Grandpa Book by Todd Parr


My kids have an awesome Grandpa, which is my husband's Dad. He loves my kids and makes them giggle a lot. He will even get down on the floor and play with them time and time again. He makes them giggle and giggle and giggle. He also teaches them how to play fan ball in the house. When I found this book, "The Grandpa Book" by Todd Parr, I had to pick it up and read it to the kiddos. In this book it shows different ways grandfathers show their grandchildren love.

My kiddos love this book and really relate to what the author has written on each page. They found the illustrations lacking but colorful. They did want to see more in the illustrations. I loved that it shows all the ways that grandfathers can show their grand-kids love. As it is not always the same for every grandchildren and grandpa. I loved how it written for the youngest one year old all the way to my eight year old could understand what is written on the pages.

Check out more books on Mason's 1000 books before Kindergarten.


Comments

Popular Posts