Book Review: Touch and Feel Christmas by DK Publishing


With Cassie only being 4 months old, I have been keeping watching for Christmas board books to add to our bookshelf. I found, "Touch and Feel Christmas" by DK Publishing. In this book it features baubles, presents, a Christmas Tree, and even Santa. Each page has something to touch and feel the different textures.

I read this book to Cassie before a nap and had her feel each textures on the pages. This book is so colorful with a lot of colors in the illustrations on every page. I really liked the different textures from the soft feel of Santa's beard to the smoothness of presents. It really helps teach sensory aspects to a little baby. I also love the simple text which help with a vocabulary of a baby. It's prefect book to start your little ones on books. It's also in a board book. I recommend adding this book to your bookshelf for Christmas if you have a infant below a year old.

Check out other books on Cassie's 1000 Books Before Kindergarten and Mason's 1000 Books Before Kindergarten.

Comments

Popular Posts