Bear's Scare by Jacob Grant

 


Bear likes to keep his house clean and tidy. In fact, the only thing Bear loves more than cleaning is taking care of his small stuffed friend, Ursa. Then Bear sees a sticky spiderweb...and where there's a web there is certainly a spider! The messy guest must be found, and what Bear and Ursa finally discover might just be an unlikely friend. Bear's Scare by Jacob Grant was published June 2018. 

I had the pleasure to read this book with Cassie and Mason. The illustrations are very simple in this book and they are not as colorful as my kids would have liked. I felt like the artwork could have been better in this book. My kids were pretty bored with this book just because the illustrations didn't catch their attention. But also the story-line was not so straight foreword. I feel like it could have been easier to explain the theme of the story a different way. The text was easy to read and I had not trouble reading the story out loud. 





Comments

Popular Posts