Book Review: Once Upon a Wish by Danyelle Ferguson



So, I met Danyelle Ferguson in my ward a long times ago. She has personally helped me on my own journey with my son Miles. I am very blessed to have her as a friend. Danyelle Ferguson found her love for writing in elementary school. Her first published article was published when she was in 6th grade. She has since won several awards and has been published world-wide in newspapers, magazines and books. She is currently living in Kansas with her husband and four children. She enjoys reading, writing, dancing, and singing in the kitchen.

In Once Upon a Wish by Danyelle Ferguson, Delphine Baudry wished to be a best-selling author, and now instead of celebrating and jumping into her next novel. Taking a cue from some teens tossing Euros into a fountain, Delphine gives into some whimsy and wishes for her next book plot. Jean-Paul Chasseriau wished to start an online marketing company in La Rochelle. Feeling pressure to live up to his father's name in traditional marketing and far enough away to be out of his shadow. When he finds a funky old Franc lodged between cobblestones near a fountain. When their coins collide, Delphine and Jean-Paul's wishes become intertwined, changing the course of their futures and teaching them that wishes are sometimes fulfilled in unexpected ways.

This is my second book that I have read in A Destined For Love Romance Europe series. I received this book for an honest review. First let's talk about the cover of this book, the cover really grabbed my attention and made me want to know about this couple and how they are involved with each other. The title reminds me of Fairy Tales and being a young teen making wishes and hoping they were true. Delphine Baudry, is an author that has the most common author problems. I am sure Danyelle has linked some of Delphine author problems to her own. She was so fun to get to know and it really made me love her more on how she dealt with her mother's issues. I felt that she was someone real and she was easy to want to get to know more. Jean-Paul Chasseriau was so sweet and kind. I felt like he didn't fit in some parts of his job title but in other parts he fit in. I totally saw him as a computer tech guy. I really wanted to know more of what attracted Jean-Paul to Delphine. It sort of felt like it was just attraction in parts. I really want to know more about their relationship and where it goes from the ending to beyond. I recommend checking this book out.

Books in the Destined for Love: Europe Collection
Desperately Seeking Mr. Right by Sally Johnson
Meet Me At Sunrise by Lucinda Whitney
Once Upon a Wish by Danyelle Ferguson
12 Days to Love by Lisa Swinton
Kiss Me in the Moonlight by Lindzee Armstrong
Never Trust the Rain by Laura D. Bastian

Check Out More Adult Fiction Books Here

Comments

Popular Posts