Baby Talk by Stella Blackstone


Babies talk in all kinds of ways - and the people who love them talk back! This unique board book has been specially created for parents and older children to share with new babies, helping to lay the foundations for secure attachment and early language skills. Baby Talk by Stella Blackstone was published in August 2015. This book is apart of the Baby's Day series. 

I had so much fun reading this with my niece. The pictures in this book are in black and white which helps draws the people's vision to the book. My niece had fun looking at every picture. She was so excited each time I turned the page to see the next picture. The words on the book are simple words. Which is great to help with language learning. I really enjoyed reading this book with my niece and I recommend checking it out. 






Comments

Popular Posts