Baby Loves Sports by R.D. Rojas



So, I get the great pleasure in watching my brand new baby niece during the week. So I am starting a new section and it's the natural flo of reading with a child. So you will be able to follow the flow as I read to my niece each day. So first off is high contrast board books. For these books you need light colors and dark colors. When the babies are little they can't see a lot of colors still. Baby Loves Sports by R.D. Rojas is one of those books. This book has no words just different sports pictures in black and white. 

My niece absolutely loved looking at this book. We did this book while she was doing tummy time. As she looked at the pictures I would point to the object and say the name several times. She loved trying to smack the book and would move her arms in excitement. I love how simple the pictures are and yet it still kept the interest of the smaller reader. Also this book is perfect to use during tummy time which is a huge plus. It's to kill two birds with one stone. I highly recommend checking out this book if you have a baby around six months and younger for sure. 

Themes



Comments

Popular Posts