Book Review: Bobby and the Monsters by Marie Blair


I was asked by Marie Blair to give my honest review for her book, "Bobby and the Monsters." This book is about a little boy named Bobby who is scared of the Monsters in his rooms. He of course was not going to go to sleep because he was scared of the monsters. His mother then was telling him about each of the monsters to comfort Bobby.

Let's first talk about the amazing illustrations by Viktoriia Mykalevych. She made the monsters look so friendly on each page that I wanted them to be in my room. My kids really enjoyed the colors throughout the book that Viktoriia used. They are so bright and cheerful and the monsters were really unique. My kids really enjoyed looking at the illustrations from my seven year old to my youngest who is five months old. The story is so light hearted and perfect for a bedtime story. My kids really like books about monsters so this book was perfect for them. They thought the names of the monsters were so funny and would giggle each time I read the name of the monsters. As a mom I really liked how it gave each monster a job and they weren't to scare little Bobby. This is a book that my kids will be asking to listen to me read quite a lot in the future.

Check out other books on Mason's 1000 books before Kindergarten and Cassie's 1000 books before Kindergarten



Comments

Popular Posts