Book Review: Zoo Train! by Lissa Rovetch

 


I got this from a friend to read to my kiddos. We love going to the zoo and riding the train in the zoo. You tend to see a lot more riding on the train then ever making it through the whole zoo in one single day. My kids also love the zoo and going to different zoos when we are out and about. Zoo Train! by Lissa Rovetch and illustrated by Brian Lies was published in July 1993. In this book take a ride on the zoo train and see some animals. 

I had so much hope for this book. But I was so sad to see that it did not capture the attention of any of my children. It really was a let down on how bored they were while I read them this story. I felt like it lacked some action throughout the book. We did enjoy the realistic illustrations throughout the story. I do not recommend this book.



Comments

Popular Posts